HR manager job opening – Human Resource Managers collaborate with HR Onboarding Managers, who are in charge of the processes related to recruiting and onboarding new employees.
The human resource manager, among other things, conducts interviews with potential new hires and sets pay rates. The person in this position must set an excellent example and keep up good communication while tackling challenging issues.
Full Job Description
- Updating company databases by inputting new employee contact information and employment details.
- Screening potential employees’ resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
- Organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Posting job advertisements to job boards and social media platforms.
- Removing job advertisements from job boards and social media platforms once vacancies have been filled.
- Assisting the HR staff in gathering market salary information..
- Preparing and sending offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates.
- Coordinating new hire orientations.
- Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters.
HR Intern Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management or studying toward a degree in human resource management or related field.
- Must reside around gbagada, Ikeja, Yaba, Bariga, Surulere and its environments.
Job Type: Internship
Contract length: 6 months
Salary: ₦50,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lagos: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Jobs Openings – Apply for the job opening
Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited is Hiring Interns
Eclat Human Resources job vacancies for HR manager job opening. To apply you must be personable, able to deal with a variety of people comfortably and pleasantly, strong customer service skills and problem-solving capabilities.
Check Also: Personal Development and Selfcare
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited is a progressive Human Resource Management Firm with its Headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. We are a team of professionals from various fields of study who have come together to build Eclat Human Resources Consulting serving clients across the nation.
JOB SUMMARY – HR manager job opening
Location: Jahi, Abuja Employment
Type: Full-time Department:
HR Department Report To HR Senior Associate
Slots: 2 Openings
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or Business Management.
- 0 – 1 year of administrative experience.
- Must be a Batch B Corp member resident in Abuja.
- Must have an interest in HR and looks to build a career path in the field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs especially Word and Power
- Personable, able to deal with a variety of people comfortably and pleasantly.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Problem-solving capabilities
HR manager job opening – APPLICATION LINK
CHECK OUT OTHER JOBS
We seek your support
From day one, AU believes that education is a lifelong process that enriches the intellectual, moral, and spiritual life of the individual and prepares one for an active role in society.
Our services are provided in the spirit of a new Nigeria in order to better the Nigerian society through quality education. We want to reach the greatest number of Nigerians possible. Help us spread the spirit of a new Nigeria by contributing in these ways, which will only take a few seconds and one or two clicks.
- By sharing the post – You never can say who among your friends on social media might benefit from this. So by sharing, you will not only help us serve more people but you will also be saving someone with valuable information. To share the post, click on either the Facebook or Twitter icons under the post and follow the prompt.
- Drop a Comment – Never read without saying a word. Your commendations, criticisms and suggestions will help us serve you better. Also, your contribution may be the information that someone needed. So endeavour to drop a comment in the comment box.
- Join Our Mailing List – We want to continually serve you. However, since we may miss our publication dates; you will help us get our content to your mailbox directly. By subscribing for updates, you become our VIP – you will get updates on our works, discounts and bonanza. To join our newsletter, drop your email on the box at the sidebar.
Thanks for Visiting Our Site – Support us spread quality, share this guide!
Leave a Reply